With Relution, Bitlocker encryption can be configured in a policy for Windows devices.
Three different configuration sections are available within the configuration.
- OS drive
- Installed hard disks
- Removable hard disks
The encryption type can be configured in each case. Depending on the data carrier type, you can choose between different recovery options.
OS data carrier
- Restore options before starting:
- Standard recovery message and URL before startup
- Custom recovery URL before startup
- Custom recovery message before startup
Installed hard disks
- Recovery options:
- Create recovery password
- Create recovery key
- Storage of the recovery key in AD Domain Services
The recovery key is also stored in Relution in the device information (from Server 5.21).