- DEP devices lose the previously assigned device name in the device inventory after reset.
- Export of
Devices > Inventorycannot be imported at
Devices > Auto enrollmentand vice versa.
- The name from
Auto enrollmentoverwrites the subsequently changed device name from the device inventory.
- The format of the exported
file is different from the format of the imported
CSVfile and contains different fields.
file with the desired device names from the
inventory and transfer the data to the template format of the
auto enrollment to be imported.
You can download
CSV file templates for
Auto enrollment and
Inventory. This will give you the correct format template for the name changes in each case.
Copy the serial number and device name from your exported data and then import it at
Auto Enrollments. If devices are newly enrolled, the correct device name will now be entered at the
- Export the inventory list.
- Download the format template for import at
- Import the corresponding data from the export into the format template for import. Import the filled format template at